Multilingual Edition of Verne's Novel "Around the World in 80 Days"
This edition contains 18 editions of Jules Verne's novel "Around the World in 80 Days" - French original and 17 translations. The alignment was performed on the subsentencial level. Texts are segment and aligned automatically and then manually checked to obtain one-to-one alignment (in most of the cases). In this edition all translations are aligned with either French, English or Serbian version, while all languages represented in CESAR project are aligned with each other. There is a total of 32 aligned texts. All aligned texts are in TMX format and HTML format for visualization. More about the content of this corpus can be found at: http://www.korpus.matf.bg.ac.rs/Verne80days/Verne80days_2012_07.pdf
- Corpus query processor (CQP)
- IMS Open Corpus Workbench (CWB), http://cwb.sourcefor...
People who looked at this resource also viewed the following:
- WMT12 dataset - machine translations with human judgements and post-editions
- EMEA Corpus
- TSD13 dataset - English-Spanish WMT12 machine translations by various MT systems, post-edited by 10 translation students
- WPTP12 dataset - machine translations with post-editing performed by multiple translators with different levels of expertise
People who downloaded this resource also downloaded the following: